If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
315 New Pantone® Colors just added! This convenient bundle combines portable color inspiration for hard and soft goods, with perforated chips for sharing your selections.
This set includes the Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Guide as a versatile reference tool and the Pantone® Color Specifier desktop reference with removable chips for palette development.
Ideal for designers to communicate color with clients and suppliers, both on the go and in the office.
• Access all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper-Green, or TPG format)
• Pantone's TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal
• Pantone® Color Specifier and Pantone® Color Guide Set includes two portable, handheld fan guides and a two-volume desk reference binder
• Pantone® Color Guide features seven Pantone® Colors per page
• Pantone® Color Specifier displays seven Pantone® Colors per page, with six tear-away 12/20 cm x 12/20 cm chips per color
• The TPG (Textile Paper - Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
• Lead- and chromium-free lacquer formulation
• Features 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant Pantone® colors
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors colors by color family
• Color Specifier chips display colors with their corresponding number, Color Guide displays colors with both name and number
• Specifier's removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
• Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
• Use for color inspiration and sharing colors, building palettes and mood boards, and specification, evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
• Visualize color on both hard and soft surfaces, enabling a versatile design process