If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
315 New Pantone® Colors just added! The Cotton Swatch Library provides the complete selection of Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors on cotton in the largest removable swatch size.
The newly redesigned format has been developed with the designer in mind. The improved layout of each volume allows you to see up 70 colors at once, per page.
The Pantone® mini-swatches have also been updated to include printed names on the pockets for easy identification and return.
This comprehensive desktop reference of 2,625 Pantone® cotton swatches is perfect for designers and teams working in textiles, soft goods, and apparel.
Removable, double-layered swatches are ideal for building and sharing palettes and communicating color.
• Cotton swatches measure 5 cm x 5 cm and are double layered and un-backed for accurate color visualization
• Removable swatches provide a reference for designers, teams, and clients
• Use with our Nylon Brights Ring and Polyester Swatch Book to build dynamic color stories
• Seven-volume, ring binder desktop reference
• The 5 cm x 5 cm mini-swatches have a structured lip on the bottom to improve ease of removal and replacement of Pantone® mini-swatch cards into the page
• Each Pantone® swatch is made from a double layer of unbacked cotton fabric, mounted on non-optically brightened paper for accurate visualization
• The back of each Pantone® mini-swatch includes printed color name, number, and location
• Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 Pantone® Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors by color family
• All Pantone Colors on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness
• Index allows for easy location of each color
• Each color refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for color accuracy
• Use for textiles, apparel, soft home, and interiors products
• Use for palette development, mood boards, presentations, and internal color communication
• Ideal for team and departmental use in the workplace