PANTONE Color Bridge Guide Set coated & uncoated
PANTONE COLOR BRIDGEÂ® Coated & Uncoated
Best manage your on-press or digital colour reproduction expectations
Cross-reference PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEMÂ® (PMS) colours to sRGB, CMYK and Hex colour for Web/HTML
Includes 294 New PANTONEÂ® Colours
The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGEÂ® Coated & Uncoated set is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers.
It is best used for determining how a Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
• This two-guide set features 2.135 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours shown side-by-side with their four-colour process printed equivalents on both coated and uncoated paper, enabling printers and designers
to quickly determine how closely Solid Colours can be matched in CMYK.
• Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colours to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
• New colours have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 294 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• Printed colours bleed off both page sides so they can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
• The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
• Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
• Two-guide set, Coated & Uncoated, demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each color
• 2.135 solid colours and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
• Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the colour match, if desired
• Material: Ink on text-weight paper
• All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
• Broad selection of market-driven colours, for practically unlimited creativity
• PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
• Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
• Mailer Dimensions: 4-1/8" x 10-5/8" x 2-1/8"
In case you like to subscribe, please call +44 20 7436 0133 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org