(1) For contractual purposes and on the basis of the legal data protection provisions, purchaser shall explicitly agree to store and process personal data left to MI within the scope of the order transaction.
(2) Information given to MI on the website, in e-mails or on the phone are used by MI for processing your order and for improving its products and services in particular name, address, e-mail address and credit card number.
(3) Every now and then MI shall use your personal data for mailings about products and services of MI. Please inform us if you want to be removed from our e-mail distributor. In this case you shall still receive order confirmations but no longer other advices like how to use the website.
(4) MI shall give you access to certain personal data for controlling and, if applicable, updating purposes. To be removed from our distribution lists, to view personal information or to modify or correct them, please login to modeinfo.co.uk and to log into your “My mode…info account“ go to the link on the left side: “Change profile“. If you do not remember your user name and your user identifier, please contact us.
(5) Order processing means receipt and handling of the order including dispatch of the ordered products. For handling the order, for dispatching and delivering the goods, MI engaged service providers. All information necessary for order execution are transferred to these service providers by MI. The service providers shall contractually be obligated to observe the legal data protection guidelines and to keep the confidentiality of your personal data.
(6) Other than that, personal data shall not be transmitted to third parties or used for other purposes without prior approval of processing or of making other use of personal data or without an existing legal basis.
(8) Your data are stored in Germany on a MI server. Within the scope of the order, each data transmission takes place by applying the Secure Socket Layer encryption technology (SSL method) for attaining a data transmission as secure as possible. When MI confirms your order, only the last five digits of the credit card number are indicated. Financial institutions are, of course, receiving the full credit card number. For security purposes MI applies the SSL-method for credit card payments.
(9) Although MI is anxious about protecting your privacy, not all websites are this conscientious. Therefore, MI cannot be made responsible for the contents and political data protection guidelines of other websites to which the MI website refers. This data protection statement exclusively refers to information that is collected by this website. We ask you to exactly read the data protection guidelines of each Online Service before transmitting personal information.
(10) MI placed links on this page to other Internet pages. For all these links the following applies: MI explicitly underlines that it does not have any influence on design and contents of the linked pages. Therefore, MI explicitly distances itself from all contents of the linked pages and does not adopt their contents. This statement shall be valid for all links and all contents of the pages to which possible banner may lead.
(11) In case of any questions, proposals and/or criticism concerning the data protection of MI please send an e-mail to info (at) modeinfo.com, responsible office: Management of mode...information GmbH, Pilgerstrasse 20, 51491 Overath, Germany.