PANTONE Plastic Chip Color Set Blues
Looking for a specific color within a color range? Get the colors you need all in one set.
Our Plastic Chip Color Sets match to our graphics (PMS) color system, so that you can match plastics to your print and packaging colors.
Each set features a selection of 100 plastic chips from one of the most popular color families: grays and blacks; yellows, oranges, and golds; reds; greens; or blues.
• Single carousel with a rotating base for easy color selection and chip replacement
• Made of Polypropylene, the most referenced plastic material
• Each Chip is 3â€ x 1.9â€, large enough to be measured by a spectrophotometer
• Two tiers of thickness, 1mm and 2mm, allow for accurate color visualization
• Double-sided with gloss and matte finishes for accurate color visualization
• Key ring hole in top right corner to allow chips to be organized into palettes
• Collection features most popular color families â€“ 100 chips each
• Choose from five different PMS color collections: Blues; Reds; Greens; Yellow, Oranges, and Golds; and Blacks and Grays
• Each Plastic Chip referenced by Pantone Color Number and/or Name
• CD included with numeric and chromatic color index
• Use to match to our graphics (PMS) color system, so that you can match plastics to your print and packaging colors
• Use for palette development, color communication, and production of plastic products
Art.-No.: PPCCSY Yellows, Oranges, and Golds | PPCCSG Greens | PPCCSR Reds | PPCCSGB Blacks and Grays | PPCCSB Blues
In case you like to subscribe, please call +44 20 7436 0133 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org