PANTONE PLUS Solid Chips CU coated & uncoated (2-book set)
PANTONEÂ® SOLID CHIPS Coated & Uncoated
Two-book set: Coated & Uncoated
Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
1,867 Solid PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEMÂ® Colours including 112 New PANTONE Colours
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES SOLID CHIPS set contains all 1,867 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours in a convenient, removable chip format that graphic designers, brand owners and printers can easily use to express,
demonstrate and specify colour inspiration and intent.
•" Individual chips allow designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility as they can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards
and then transported or shipped globally to representation exact colour intent.
• This two-book set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed and perforated into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper.
• New colours have been added to the front of the books, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means and opportunities for creativity.
• Printed chip colours bleed off edges on three sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when chips are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as PANTONE PLUS SERIES Guides to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
• If searching for colours by number, users can find an easy- to-read index immediately after the new 112 colours and before the other 1,755.
• Replacement pages provide designers and printers an economical means of keeping books fresh and complete and can be easily ordered.
• Chips are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• All colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press.
•" Two books: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
•" Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
•" 1,867 solid colours
•" Each page provides seven colours - six individual chips per colour
•" Set demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
•" Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
•" All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
•" PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
•" System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
•" Individual chips measure approximately 7/8" x 1-1/8"
•" Individual book size: 10-1/4" x 8-5/8"
•" ISBN #: 978-1-590654-01-9
•" UPC #: 8 49572 00540 8
•" Mailer Dimensions: 13" x 9-1/4" x 5"
In case you like to subscribe, please call +44 20 7436 0133 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org