PANTONE Capsure & Formula Guide Bundle
PANTONE CAPSUREâ„¢ WITH FORMULA GUIDE Set
Includes PANTONEÂ® FORMULA GUIDE Coated & Uncoated set with PANTONE CAPSURE
"Capsure" any colour and then match it to one of the 1,867 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEMÂ® Solid Colours
Includes 112 New PANTONE Colours
The CAPSURE WITH FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is perfect for multimedia and graphic designers to collect colour inspiration from any surface, material or fabric - even small, patterned, multi-coloured
textures and textiles - and match it quickly and accurately to preloaded PANTONE Colours, then bring it into your creative project and production workflow.
• PANTONE CAPSURE: This sophisticated imaging system preloaded with over 10,000 Pantone Colours makes collecting and accurately matching colour inspiration simple, fun and fits in the palm of your hand.
• CAPSURE updates automatically and toggles easily across multiple PANTONE Libraries as well as synchronises with popular design applications so that users can operate within their typical creation and development work flows.
• CAPSURE includes features such as provided harmonious and relative colours, multiple color extraction, custom palette creation and surface/gloss compensation allow for optimal and versatile design creativity.
• FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers.
Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
• Guide colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere will understand clearly how to best mix colours when matching on press.
• Guide colours are predominantly arranged chromatically with a supplemental back index to allow for ease in locating colour families, ranges and numbers.
• Printed guide colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
• Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
• A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
•" Set includes one device and two guides: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
•" Guides demonstrate the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each colour
•" Guides include 1,867 solid colours and ink formulations
•" Guide material: Ink on text-weight paper
•" All guide colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
•" PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available and is supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
•" Device comes in a protective and stylish carrying case
•" Device stores up to 100 colour captures
•" Device annotates colours with a voice recording and time-and-date stamp
•" Device's rechargeable lithium battery lasts for thousands of measurements on a single charge
•" Device features a large 1-3/4" color viewing screen
•" Device weight: approximately six ounces (including battery)
•" Device size: 2" x 5-1/2" x 1-3/8"
•" Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
•" ISBN #: 978-1-590654-11-8
•" UPC #: 8 49572 00550 7
•" Mailer Dimensions: 13" x 9-1/4" x 5"
In case you like to subscribe, please call +44 20 7436 0133 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org